Tuesday, June 17, 2008

One of Those Days

Have you ever had one of those days? You know where it seems nothing goes well.



Well today was one of those days for me. It started out well enough, got son #2 off to church camp without incident, but when I got home things went crazy. The phone rang and as I picked it up something went haywire. I couldn't hear a thing but LOUD static. Since I had caller id I could tell who called so I tried to call them back on my cell phone all the while they were calling me. It took several minutes to finally connect with each other. Once the phone conversation was concluded, I started trying to figure out the phone and wound up calling the company. They walked me through some trouble shooting steps and after unplugging all my phones I could finally make a call. As I started plugging the phones back in the problem started again. I finally quit working on them for a while and started my work on the computer. (Haven't tried again yet)



After I logged onto the system where I do my work and something called me away from my desk. After a few minutes of sitting idle the system then disconnects the user, which is exactly what happened to me. This isn't usually a problem I just log back on but I simply couldn't remember the password. I get three attempts before it locks me out. Guess what? I used all three attempts and was locked out of the system for 5 minutes. That really wasn't so bad but I did it 3 more times. Yes I locked myself out 3 times within 20 minutes. I had to swallow my pride and call for the password. I was ready to pull my hair out.



On top of all of this I have just had one of those sad days. I am sure that you women can relate to that, at least I hope I am not the only one that just has sad days. Our God is so cool! He gave me a word right here on this blog. You may have noticed the Snippets from the Word on the side bar, well today's simply hit the spot!

Job 8:21 "He will yet fill your mouth with laughing and your lips with rejoicing."

Don't you just love Him! He is always so faithful to give you what you need when you need it!

Getting ready to laugh with God!

Cynthia

No comments: